Announcement from the Conference Transition Team:
The Conference Transition Team and Office of the Bishop are pleased to announce the names of persons who who will serve in the new positions of the Assistant to the District Superintendent in the NC Conference. These positions are effective July 1, 2012 but some of the assistants will begin work in mid-June in order to assist in the transition after annual conference.
- Beacon District – Ms. Judith Bowman
- Capital District – Ms. Claire Cox-Woodlief
- Corridor District – Rev. Judi Smith
- Fairway District – Ms. LouAnn Allred
- Gateway District – Rev. Kelly Barr
- Harbor District – Mr. Pat Litzinger
- Heritage District – Rev. David Hollowell
- Sound District – Mr. Ed Mann
All positions have been confirmed with the exception of the Sound District. This position is still under consideration and the name of the person to fill this position for the Sound District will be announced as soon as it is determined. Please join the Transition Team and Office of the Bishop in welcoming each of these persons to the ministry of the districts of the North Carolina Conference and also be in prayer to support and encourage all of these persons, as well as the District Superintendents, as they begin to live into this transition.