We have been notified that churches are receiving a new document related to the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) settlement (view a PDF of the document). The judge reopened voting because of recent changes in the plan. As there is no change in the recommendation related to the BSA proposal, churches should disregard the documents and take no further action.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Facilities Use Agreement Template
An example Facility Use Agreement you can use or modify for your local church.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Curious about how this applies to your church? Have an unanswered question?
Other articles and information related to The UMC and BSA.
- BSA Bankruptcy Affects United Methodist Congregations→
- BSA bankruptcy concerns church leaders→
- Congregations Encouraged to Vote No on BSA Bankruptcy Plan→
- Churches advised to oppose BSA bankruptcy plan→
- United Methodists reach settlement in Boy Scouts’ bankruptcy case→
- $30 Million from United Methodists in BSA Bankruptcy→
- United Methodists Extend BSA Charters Through June 2022→